Tongue Row is a stretch of stone granite houses which, like all of Ellicott City, were owned by Ann Tongue, who rented the stone cottages to mill workers. Today, the small, eclectic houses are boutiques: La Boutique de Mon Amie, The Little French Market Café and more. To visit the various shops and boutiques, contact each store for hours. Tongue Row is located on Old Columbia Road and below Main Street.
- Hours: Contact boutiques and shops for store hours.
- Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair accessible and parking - low curb
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Return policy: Contact each store about its return policy.
- General services: Take-out
- Seasons: Year-round