The Good Life Market (Closed)
Down the narrow driveway you'll encounter a wonderland of water fountains, colorful plants, flowers, statuary, signage, garden furnishings and tools beckon, which are strewn aside the walkway. At the door, visitors can expect a very warm welcome from the owner and store staff who will help you with whatever home gardening and decor supplies you might need in addition to specialty food items.
- Fax: 410-480-4325
- Hours: Daily, 10am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Level street entry for wheelchairs
- Founding Date: Dec 05 2005
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Specialty foods, fine linen, home furnishings, outdoor furniture, garden tools and supplies, seeds, statuary, signage
- Services: Gift certificates
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What are some tips to keep in mind when decorating?: A good garden, a good home, a good life.
- Interior design: No
- What tips would you give to new gardeners?: Plan the garden before you buy.