Tea on the Tiber
Tea on the Tiber lives up to EC's "Choose Civility" motto. A veddy, veddy proper place for a spot of tea and scones, Tea on the Tiber is a calm and peaceful respite from a surfeit of shopping. The ceremony of tea is treated with all due respect here, and is to be decadently enjoyed with one's friends and family. Stepping into any of their individual tea rooms is like going back into the Victorian Era.
- Hours: Wed - Sun, by reservation only
- Handicap Accessible: The first floor is accessible by the side door.
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1999
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: British teas, scones, fruit and cheese, pastries, desserts, teapots, textiles, tea-related products and gifts
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in
- Menu link: www.teaonthetiber.com/menus.html
- Specialties: Afternoon tea, special events teas, shoppers tea
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free, Paid lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Howard Countians choose civility.
- Wi-Fi: None
- Newspapers, magazines: No
- Top 10 menu items, or signature dishes: Special event teas, afternoon tea,shoppers tea