Founded by Henry Sherwin and Edward Williams in 1866, Sherwin-Williams Paints has grown into one of the nation's largest and most trusted paint- and hardware-store chains. This branch sells a full range of paint-related products -- paint in various-sized cans and buckets; many brands, gauges and thicknesses of brushes and rollers; protective coverings such as dropcloths, tray and cup liners and plastic tarps -- for homeowners and professional contractors alike. Experts are available for consultations and project advice.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 6pm; Sat, 8am - 5pm; Sun, 10am - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are low curbs and a ramp.
- Founding Date: Aug 01 1866
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Paint and hardware
- Parking: Free lot