Sakura Japanese Steak House
Located on Route 40, Sakura Japanese Steak House offers Hibachi-style dining and sushi. The restaurant has 14 Hibachi tables, where cooks prepare entrees while you watch. It's a fun family atmosphere in a traditional yet modern Japanese restaurant.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 4:30pm - 10pm; Fri, 4:30pm - 10:30pm; Sat, 2pm - 10:30pm; Sun, noon - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp onto sidewalk
- Founding Date: Jun 13 2003
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: The sushi bar offers a variety of sushi from California rolls to spicy shrimp and tuna. Side orders include edamame, Miso soup, seaweed salad, and Shoyu onion soup. Also on the menu: NY steak, filet mignon, chicken, shrimp, scallops and a kid's menu.
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Friendly, personable customer base from the neighborhood.
- Cuisine: Japanese / Sushi
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Sushi
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun