Features a wide inventory of designer vintage clothing from the Victorian Era, Roaring '20s, 1930s, '40s, '50s and '60s. One-of-a- kind signed, period antique table lamps, chandeliers and varied other furnishings can be found among the three levels. Self-described as the only true vintage clothing store in historic Ellicott City, this family operated business includes mom and her three children as business partners.
- Hours: Wed - Fri, 11am - 6pm; Sat - Sun, 10am-6pm. Also by appointment.
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: Jul 01 2003
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Paypal, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Lighting, furniture, artwork, silver, china, jewelry, antique and vintage clothing and accessories
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Shipping
- Return policy: All sales are final.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free, On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: It is eclectic, eccentric and historic.
- What is one question to ask before buying an antique or collectible?: How much do I love it?
- Antiques specialties: Vintage clothing and signed, period lighting and furniture.
- Multi-dealer store: No