Randy & Steve's The New General Store
Ellicott City residents may remember Randy Neely and Steve Archuleta from their days as the owners of The Good Life Market.
They're back in town, this time on Main Street, and their New General Store brings a touch of classic convenience to the Historic District.
Find soaps and candies and housewares and some basic necessities in their open, sunlit space, once occupied by Yates Market.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Sept. 29, 2012
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Food & dining options: Organic
- General services: Take-out
- Items: Coffee, Sandwiches made to order, Soda