PJ's Antiques, Etc., is located in the back of the building and is more visible from St. John's Lane. Small steps lead you down to a store filled with history and stories. Furniture and other smaller items fill the five-room store. Plan to spend a lot of time browsing and sorting through thousands of authentic pieces.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 6pm; Sat, Sun, 10am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Antiques, furniture, knick-knacks, pictures and more
- Services: Delivery, Shipping
- Return policy: All sales are final.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Ellicott City is a quaint town with lots of things available to do.
- What is one question to ask before buying an antique or collectible?: Is the piece authentic?
- Antiques specialties: Furniture
- Multi-dealer store: No
- Antiques services: Appraisal, Auction