Patapsco Valley State Park
Patapsco Valley State Park spans more than 16,000 acres along 32 miles of the Patapsco River. Visitors can hike on the more than 170 miles of trails; fish, swim or canoe along the Patapsco River; picnic in an open area, or one of the many pavilions; or take in the scenery from atop a horse or a mountain bike. The park is more than 100 years old.
- Hours: Dawn - dusk
- Handicap Accessible: There are ongoing projects that aim to make the park accessible to everyone.
- Founding Date: Jun 01 1907
- Parking: Paid lot
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: Unlike many parks, Patapsco is not a continuous area with a single entrance. Instead, it is scattered along the river with different areas identified as prime for different uses. The areas are connected by trails and state and county roads.
- Features: Beach, Benches, Camping, Grills, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Services: Food/drink, Gift shop, Ranger, Restrooms