Oella Mills Apartments offers luxury living at a historic site. This old factory site was transformed into a modern, upscale living arrangement. Named after the first woman in America to spin cotton, this was the largest cotton mill in America in 1918. The apartments include impressive amenities such as a two-story library, scenic observation deck overlooking the Patapsco River, trail bikes available for use at all times and much more. Studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments and townhomes are available.
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 8:30am-5:30pm; Sat, 9am-5pm; Sun, Closed
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking available
- Specialties (real estate): Rentals
- Type (real estate): Residential
- Multiple Listing Service: No