Johnny's Bistro On Main
This local eatery provides a super friendly atmosphere, where customers are likely to invite a lone diner to share a table. The chef visits the dining room, greeting regulars and putting newcomers at ease. Order pizza, a crabcake, a steak salad or a specialty salad and follow your choice up with a fancy dessert of creme brulee or bread pudding with bourbon sauce. All freshly made and reasonably priced.
- Fax: 410-461-8290
- Hours: Wed - Thu, 11am - 8pm; Sat, 11am - 9pm; Sun, 11am - 5pm; Mon - Tue, closed
- Handicap Accessible: ground level
- Founding Date: Jul 13 2006
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Rustic bread sandwiches, paninis, innovative salads, tapas, gourmet pizzas.
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.johnnysbistro.net/menu/
- Specialties: The Bistro sandwich: Marinated flank steak with roasted red pepper; char-grilled onions, horse radish aioli on rustic herbed ciabatta roll.
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The historic nature and its walkability.
- Cuisine: American, Bistro, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Pizza, Sandwiches, Seafood, Tapas
- Signature dishes: Specialty bread sandwiches
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Flank steak sandwich.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: John Q. Breidenbach, chef and owner
- Number of tables: 26
- Features: Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: casual