The Ellicott City B&O Railroad Station Museum is dedicated to preserving the legacy and experience of American railroading, and to educate, interpret and present its history to its audience. The museum's collection contains numerous artifacts pertaining to the railroading industry's long history. The museum also concerns itself with preserving, documenting and presenting representative objects, skills and communal records from all facets of the railroad industry. Ellicott City B&O Railroad Station Museum is located in historic downtown Ellicott City along the oldest railway line in the US.
- Hours: Wed - Sun, 11am - 4pm; Tues, Sat, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp access
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Guided tours?: Yes
- Gift shop: Yes
- Gift shop hours: Wed - Sun 11am - 4pm
- Membership levels: Corporate, Family, Individual