Looks can be deceiving: the outside of this location gives little indication of the charm waiting for customers on inside of this privately-owned and -operated gift and antique shop tucked away at the corner of St. John's Lane and Frederick Road. A wonderland of handcrafted jewelry and stained glass envelops the shopper as they enter. Owner, Ana Aleshin, may be sitting right there creating new designs in front of your eyes! Take one step down, and you enter days gone by with a lovely selection of fine antique glassware, furniture and her specialty, "Coca-Cola" memorabilia. You will have a great time shopping here!
- Hours: Wed - Fri, 11am - 6pm; Sat, 11am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Can be navigated with a walker. A wheelchair would be difficult.
- Founding Date: Dec 01 2007
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Handcrafted and custom made jewelry and stained glass, antiques and collectibles
- Services: Classes, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Ana has lived in the community for 22 years and thinks it is friendly and appreciates the support she is given.
- Antiques specialties: Coca-Cola memorabilia
- Multi-dealer store: No
- Antiques services: Consignment
- Jewelry & watch brands: All handcrafted.
- What are most popular gifts for both women and men?: Women's watches, men's rings