"Jewelers for every generation" is how owner, Sam Fribush, describes this 50-year-old family business. "We sell happiness!" he says. The store offers fine jewelry that is displayed in sparkling glass cases. Cusotmers are greeted like family as they walk through a secured entrance. If you don't see that special piece in one of the cases, the staff will happily will design it for you.
- Hours: Mon, Wed, Fri, 10am - 6pm; Thu, 10am - 8pm; Sat, 10am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: The store is on one level.
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1960
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Fine jewelry, watches, custom-designed pieces and more
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Repair, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Jewelry & watch brands: Elma-Gil; Gelia-Abaci; Dobbs of Boston; Citizen; ESG Swiss
- Vintage: Yes
- What are most popular gifts for both women and men?: Men-watches; Women-It's varied and mostly dependent on the occasion.
- Jewelry & watch services: Appraisal, Consignment