Located across the street from the B&O Railroad Station Museum in downtown historic Ellicott City, the Antique Depot Depot is an antiques and collectibles
mall with over 40 dealers. The Depot has four levels: a main floor, a downstairs, an upstairs and a top third floor, offering a wide selection of quality antiques and collectibles. The Antique Depot also offers antiques booth and shelf space rentals for aspiring dealers at affordable raets. Inquire at the Antique Depot front counter for more information and a tour of the Antique Depot.
- Hours: Mon - Sun, 10:30am - 5:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: First floor only
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Founding Date: Jan 01 2000
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Literally thousands of vintage items, antiques and collectibles. China, glassware, household, music, textiles, books, art, toys, furniture, memorabilia and jewelry.
- Return policy: All sales final.
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free, Paid lot
- Private events: No
- Antiques specialties: Textiles, glassware, books, china, furniture
- Multi-dealer store: Yes
- Number of dealers: 40