Howard County police arrested 10 men Thursday in a prostitution sting along the Washington Boulevard corridor in Jessup.
Nine of the men were charged with soliciting prostitution from female officers working undercover.
The tenth, David William Randolph, 27, of Washington, D.C., was arrested after he told an undercover officer that he was a pimp and asked her to work for him, according to police. Randolph had an outstanding arrest warrant in Montgomery County for human trafficking, according to police.
The nine other men charged were:
- Howard Carl Williams, 75, of Glen Burnie
- Michael George Graham, 36, of Odenton
- Jose Oscar Ventura, 46, of Hanover
- Kirk Edward Platt, 52, of Glen Burnie
- Jose Alexander Guillen, 31, of College Park
- Victor Hubbard Bond, 43, of Dayton
- Selvin Roberto Juarez-Martinez, 23, of Silver Spring
- Diego Balbuena Martinez, 25, of Hyattsville
- Jose David Lizama-Hernandez, 39, of Gaithersburg
Do you have a tip for police? The anonymous tip line is 410-313-STOP.