Had enough rain for now?
The good news is, the National Weather Service is forecasting, cloud-free, sunny skies today with with temperatures in the mid-70s today.
As for the rest of the week? It looks like rain for the foreseeable future, beginning Sunday.
So take advantage of the sun today, it may not return for a while.
If Friday night's storms damaged your property, here are a few tips, provided by Maryland Commissioner Therese M. Goldsmith:
- Contact your insurance company or agent immediately.
- Photographs or video any damage.
- If you have to relocate, even temporarily, make sure your insurance company or agent knows how to reach you.
- Before you remove any damaged property from the premises, be sure an insurance adjuster or your agent has seen it first.
- Keep receipts for emergency repairs and for temporarily living.
- Make only those repairs necessary to prevent any further damage to your home or business. Do not make permanent repairs without consulting your agent or company.
- Make a detailed list of all damaged property.
For more information, visit the state's Insurance Administration website.