On GoFundMe, read about young Camille of the Bethesda area, who is hoping to travel to Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand next spring. Or, help a Chesapeake Beach family raising money to pay for a grave marker in a sad family tragedy. There are also efforts under way to help pay medical expenses for an injured hunter and motorcycle riders.
Here's a roundup of ongoing Maryland GoFundMe projects that you might want to contribute to.
- Little Girl, Big Dreams: Bowie Gymnast Eyes Nationals
- Hope Lost, Hope Restored: Loss Brings a Family, Community Together
- GoFundMe: Help Joppa Man Recover From Spinal Injury
- Support Severn Man's Mission Trip Through GoFundMe
- 'Ouchless' Campaign Looks to Help Injured Motorcyclists
- Help Fund Local Youth's Dream Trip to Vietnam
- Local Family Crowd Sourcing Money for Dog's Injured Leg
- GoFundMe: Dundalk Heart Transplant Patient Needs Your Help
- Help Fund Local Woman's Trip to Costa Rica to Work at Orphanage
- Parkville Family Makes Public Appeal to Help Pay for Dog's Cancer Treatment
Want to bring another local GoFundMe project to the attention of Patch readers? Share the info in comments.