We Invite You to Worship with Friends!
The heart of the Quaker way is the silent meeting for worship. We seek a shared experience of the presence of God, by whatever name we know God. Some say Spirit, some say Light, and some say Christ. In this Divine Presence, we find both peace of mind and challenging insights.
We come together in worship
- to listen to God;
- to know and be known by God;
- to grow in our faith;
- to be changed;
- to support each other; and
- to help one another do what God asks us to do.
In worship, we
- sit quietly together;
- listen if someone is moved by the Spirit to speak;
- allow each message to settle by keeping silence between messages;
- include children for about 15 minutes before their program begins;
- shake hands when worship ends and greet those around us.
You are welcome to join us as you are. Dress as you feel comfortable.
We believe that every person is loved by the Divine Spirit. There are Quakers of all ages, religious backgrounds, races, education, sexual orientations, gender identities, and classes.