Invite a friend
Exhibit Reception: Youth Art Month and No Boundaries
Join us for the reception for two gallery exhibits: Visual Storyteller: The Narrative in Art, is a celebration of Youth Art Month presented in partnership with the Howard County Public School System. The exhibit features hundreds of works created by Howard County public school students exploring the concept of artist as storyteller. No Boundaries showcases artwork by artists with developmental disabilities in partnership with Howard County Recreation and Parks Department of Therapeutic Recreation and Inclusion Services.
The exhibits run from March 15 through April 26, 2013.
Reception is free and open to the public.
|Where||Howard County Center for the Arts 8510 High Ridge Rd, Ellicott City, MD 21043|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||5:00 pm–7:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
More About Howard County Center for the Arts
The Howard County Center for the Arts is a place for visitors to see exhibits and performances, and to take classes and hear lectures on arts and artists.
The Center is overseen by the Howard County Arts Council, which sponsors events and initiatives aimed at strengthening and growing the arts in Howard County. To that end, the Council awards grants and scholarships and sponsors numerous programs.
Other events here
- Resident Visual Artists Exhibit 2013 & Beyond the Surface Daily,
- KINDNESS WORKS: An American Visionary Art Museum Outreach Exhibit Daily,
- Woodblock Printing with Amanda Gordon Miller Sat, Jun 8, 10:00 am–4:00 pm
- Exhibit Reception: Resident Visual Artists Exhibit 2013 & Beyond the Surface Thu, Jun 20, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Exhibit Reception: Paint It! Ellicott City 2013 Mon, Jul 15, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm