The National Weather Service (NWS) has issued a hazardous weather outlook for Howard County Friday.
According to the forecast discussion, we can expect a sleet and snow mix. The precipitation, whatever it may be, will likely begin around 6 p.m.
NWS is predicting not much accumulation -- "maybe a trace to a couple hundredths of an inch."
Temperatures are expected to hover in the mid-30s Friday afternoon and night.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Court Docs Shed Light on Slain Blogger's Relationship with Daughter
- 11 Howard County High Schools on 2013 U.S. News ‘Best High Schools’ List
- Prosecutor: Molony's Life 'Ended at the Hands of His Wife'
- Tesla Model S Arrives in Howard County
- Top News: Latin Market Adds Full Restaurant; Bloggers Remember Lane