Folk singer David Glaser
- Where: Howard County Historical Society Museum, 8328 Court Ave, Ellicott City
- When: Fri. Oct. 19, 7 p.m.
- Description: Folk singer David Glaser to perform. The concert will include songs from his newest CD “Caffeine & Nicotine”. A portion of the proceeds will benefit the historical society. Light refreshments will be served. Free parking is available at the nearby Circuit Court House parking lot.
3rd Annual Northfield Elementary Roadrunner 5K and 1 Mile Fun Run
- Where: 9125 Northfield Rd, Ellicott City
- When: Sun., Oct. 21, 8:30 a.m.
- Description: 3rd annual Northfield Elementary 5K and 1 Mile Fun Run, open to all ages.
- Pricing: $25
Free "Boot Camp in the Park"
Ye Haunted History of Olde Ellicott City
- Where: 8267 Main St., Ellicott City
- When: Fri., Oct. 19, Sat., Oct. 20, 8:30 p.m.
- Description: Seventh season of ghost tours around historic Ellicott City. Different tours Friday and Saturday.
- Pricing: $13 adults / $11 children
- Where: Patapsco Female Institute Historical Park, 3691 Sarah's Ln, Ellicott City
- When: Oct. 5-Oct. 28. Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 8 p.m., Sundays at 6 p.m.
- Description: The Chesapeake Shakespeare Company presents Richard III in “movable” style. Play is presented in the haunted ruins of Patapsco Female Institute Historic Park. The audience then follows the actors around the grounds as the plot progresses.
- Pricing: $29-36
Ghost Walks in Historic Savage Mill
- Where: Historic Savage Mill, 8600 Foundry St, Savage
- When: Sat. Oct. 20, 8 p.m.
- Description: Walking tour and descriptions of ghostly activity in historic Savage Mill.
- Pricing: $13 adults/$11 children
Saturday Night at the Movies
- Where: Gary J. Arthur Community Center at Glenwood, Gary J. Arthur Community Center, 2400 Route 97 , Cooksvile
- When: Sat., Oct. 20, 6-8 p.m.
- Description: The Gary J. Arthur Community Center hosts a screening of “Monster House” (rated PG). Registration required. Includes popcorn and a drink.
- Pricing: $4