Looking for a new job? Your first job? Patch is searching local employment ads and will feature, weekly some local opportunities.
Good luck in your search!
DGA is looking for call center reservationists. The company's clients include new car dealerships around the country. From Vice President Dave Winterling:
We have our clients forward their customer service requests to our call center where our staff answer the calls and make the appointments. We pay for training, and we pay for “available time” logged into our call center. We have a lot of young, energetic staff. We are located in a beautiful Class “A” building on N. Ridge Road in Ellicott City.
- UPS is looking for a part-time dockworker (Elkridge)
- Harris Teeter is looking for a full time grocery store clerk (Columbia)
- ICON is looking for a medical writing manager (Ellicott City)
- The Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Laboratory is looking for an administrative assistant (Laurel)
- Massage Envy is looking for an assistant clinic administrator (Elkridge)
- MedStar Health is looking for a medical records specialist (Elkridge)
- The Apple Retail Store is looking for an inventory specialist (Columbia)
- Staples is looking for a cashier (Ellicott City)
- Brunswick is looking for a snack bar attendant/cook (Ellicott City)
- SRA International is looking for a software engineer, Sr.; a test engineer; a systems administrator; and a CNO software engineer (Columbia)
- Bayada Home Health Care is looking for a registered nurse for RN home care (Ellicott City)